Destination Hotels is a privately held lodging management company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. With 40 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination Hotels is the largest independent hospitality management company in the country. The collection includes a mix of mountain, beach and city properties across the United States.
Video Destination Hotels
Destination Hotels began in 1972 (as Destination Hotels & Resorts) with the opening of The Gant in Aspen, one of the first condominium resort properties in the United States to offer contemporary hotel services such as concierge and front desk.
Destination Hotels is a subsidiary of Lowe Hospitality Group (LHG), which is owned by Lowe Enterprises, a privately held national real estate investment, management and development firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The company partners with affiliate Lowe Destination Development, also an LHG subsidiary, to development hospitality projects including both hotels and resort residential communities. LDD hotel and resort projects are managed by Destination Hotels upon completion.
In January, 2016, Destination Hotels merged with Commune Hotels.
Maps Destination Hotels
Locations & Properties
The company's portfolio features 20 golf courses, 20 full-service spas, six IACC certified conference centers, and 110 bars and restaurants located in key states including:
- Tempe Mission Palms Hotel & Conference Center - Tempe, AZ
- The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch - Scottsdale, AZ
- Terranea Resort - Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Miramonte Resort & Spa -Indian Wells, CA
- L'Auberge Del Mar Resort & Spa - Del Mar, CA
- Paradise Point Resort & Spa - San Diego, CA
- Town and Country San Diego - San Diego, CA
- Hotel De Anza - San Jose, CA
- Resort at Squaw Creek - Olympic Valley, CA
- The Inverness Hotel & Conference Center - Englewood, CO
- The Stonebridge Inn - Snowmass Village, CO
- Christiania Loge - Vail, CO
- Vail Cascade Condominiums - Vail, CO
- Destination Residences Snowmass - Snowmass Village, CO
- Destination Resorts Vail - Vail, CO
- Manor Vail Lodge - Vail, CO
- The Gant - Aspen, CO
- Yve Hotel Miami - Miami, FL
- Wailea Beach Villas - Wailea, HI
- Destination Residences Hawaii - Wailea, HI
- The Royal St. Charles Hotel - New Orleans, LA
- New Mexico
- Inn and Spa at Loretto - Santa Fe, NM
- New York
- Tarrytown House Estate & Conference Center - Tarrytown, NY
- North Carolina
- The Carolina Inn - Chapel Hill, NC
- Rizzo Center - Chapel Hill, NC
- Sunriver Resort - Sunriver, OR
- South Carolina
- Wild Dunes Resort - Isle of Palms, SC
- Hotel Derek - Houston, TX
- La Cantera Hill Country Resort - San Antonio, TX
- Newpark Resort - Park City, UT
- Stowe Mountain Lodge - Stowe, VT
- Lansdowne Resort - Leesburg, VA
- Quirk Hotel - Richmond, VA
- Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa - Kirkland, WA
- Skamania Lodge - Stevenson, WA
- Motif Seattle - Seattle, WA
- Suncadia Resort - Cle Elum, WA
- Washington D.C.
- The Embassy Row Hotel
Some notable properties in the company's portfolio include:
- Sunriver Resort - A Sunriver, Oregon resort located on the eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range.
- Wild Dunes Resort - A beach resort on the Isle of Palms, South Carolina, it takes up about one-third of the island.
- Destination Hotels
- Lowe Hospitality Group
Source of the article : Wikipedia