SpringHill Suites is a brand of hotels operated by Marriott International. Geared toward the upper-moderate lodging segment of the hospitality industry, the chain consists of all-suite hotels.
Video SpringHill Suites
In 1999, its first fiscal year, there were 34 SpringHill Suites properties -- six managed locations and 28 franchised locations. By 2006, there were 153 properties. The 300th SpringHill Suites opening was in May 2013 in New York City. In 2016, the downtown San Diego property opened and was the 3,000th Marriott hotel to open in the select service/extended-stay category. As of 2016, there were more than 350 SpringHill Suites properties in North America.
Maps SpringHill Suites
- SpringHill Suites was ranked #1 in the J.D. Power and Associates Guest Satisfaction Survey in the upscale category in a tie with Hilton Garden Inn.
- SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare was awarded Best Value for Money: O'Hare Airport Award, 2012 Hotel Awards, ChicagoHotels.org
- McGarryBowen was awarded a Digital Marketing Platinum Adrian Award by the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International for the "Everywhere" video campaign produced for SpringHill Suites.
- McGarryBowen was awarded an Advertising Platinum Adrian Award for the Airport Comfort Zones campaign produced for SpringHill Suites.
- Ranked Top Ten on Forbes 2014 Best Franchises in America (over $500k)
- The Gold Award, The Internationalists -- Innovation in Media, SpringHill Suites, Comfort Zones
- Business Travel News second place award in the Upper Moderate category
- Ranked #3 in Parents magazine "10 Best Hotels for Families 2015"
- Ranked #3 for Budget in Parents magazine "10 Best Hotels for Families 2016"
- Ranked Top 10 on Forbes America's Best Franchises to Buy in 2016 (over $500K)
Source of the article : Wikipedia