Starhotels is a privately owned hotel chain based in Florence that operates 29 luxury hotels (23 in Italy, three in London, and one each in Paris and New York City).
The chain was founded in 1980 by Ferruccio Fabri and is operated today by his daughter Elisabetta Fabri.
The hotels strive to have a "made in Italy" feel and most of the hotels are four-star hotels with The Michelangelo (formerly the Hotel Taft) in New York City and Castille Paris being five star hotels.
- Castille Paris, Paris, France
- The Michelangelo, New York City
- Rosa Grand, Milan, Italy
- Savoia Excelsior Palace, Trieste, Italy
- Splendid Venice, Venice, Italy
- Starhotels Anderson, Milan, Italy
Source of the article : Wikipedia